Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Food/Exercise Journal


This is today's food and exercise journal.  I have a stationary bike and a Gazelle glider at home, which I use when I can't make it to the gym or don't want to do an exercise DVD.  When I'm on my bike, I do arm exercises while biking.

I also count my daily dog walking towards my exercise, so even on days of rest, I will be burning 124 calories with dog walks (while I weigh this much, anyway).

I'm not going to be starting the official SMG/Buffy food program until the weekend, because right now I am surviving on what is in the house.  There is not much fresh food here right now, but going grocery shopping on Saturday will be fun.

I'm not planning to track my food and exercise every day, but probably will do so at least weekly.  The other days, I plan to eat more intuitively.

I currently weigh 218 pounds, and my goal is 150.  But I'm more interested in loving my body how it is right now, which will help me to treat it better.  I got this message from My Fitness Pal:


No comments:

Post a Comment